COVID19 – Update and Revised Procedures
August 3 @ 8:00 am - October 3 @ 5:00 pm
We are back in business!
Due to the rapid and widespread nature of this new Pandemic, it was with a heavy heart that the Jersey Uncovered Team suspended all tours in March 2020
However, we are now delighted to say that with the reduction in active cases within the Island, the borders are now open, and with a new move towards Phase 1, Jersey Uncovered are now able to operate a number of our tours, adhering to the latest CV19 guidelines. We confirm that revised procedures are in now place to adapt to the new normal, and your health and safety remain our priority.
As the current situation is constantly changing we will continue to keep our guests up to date with the latest requirements, and if for any reason bookings need to be amended in any way, we will of course keep you fully advised.
COVID 19- Jersey Uncovered Revised Procedures
- Guests are encouraged to use their own PPE
- Sanitiser Gel is recommended; Jersey Uncovered will have some available should it be required;
- Group numbers are limited to 10 guests per tour to allow for physical distancing in accordance with the current guidelines, unless the guests are from the same family group;
- For Island Panoramic Tours we are limited to two people from the same household; Face masks must be worn while guests are inside the vehicle;
- The Jersey Uncovered Car used in the Island Panoramic will be sanitised before and after each use;
- Visitors to the Island are not advised to join a Jersey Uncovered tour until such time as they have received a Negative Covid-19 PCR Test in accordance with the Government guidelines. https://www.gov.je/Health/Coronavirus/PublicHealthGuidance/Pages/TravellerIsolation.aspx
- Jersey Uncovered reserve the right to refuse a booking if guidelines are not being adhered to. We respectfully request our guests to respect and follow our procedures and the Government Guidelines to ensure the safety of guests and guides alike.
- Please follow the latest Government of Jersey Guidelines for shielding the high risk https://www.gov.je/Health/Coronavirus/PublicHealthGuidance/Pages/ShieldingForVulnerablePeople.aspx
With warmest wishes from your Jersey Uncovered Team – we look forward to welcoming you on our tours.