An Introduction to Jersey – Day Tour
This tour is designed for visitors who are interested in relocating to Jersey and wish to have a brief introduction to Island life. It can, however, equally appeal to a visitor on an Island-hopping experience.
Duration of Tour: Approximately 7 hours
Commencing from: Jersey Airport
Returning to Jersey Airport
The tour outlined below would be a private tour, with a dedicated driver as well as a Jersey Uncovered Blue Badge Guide
To gain an insight into Jersey’s unique past and present, including its history, commerce, government, Island life and environment (countryside, coast, cliffs and town) *
- Meet at Jersey Airport and transfer to St Helier by car, via the coast. Passing through the charming village of St Aubin, head into St Helier to enjoy a tour of the historic and busy town, and get a feel for daily Island life.
- From town head east to Gorey for a spot of lunch at one of the many delightful restaurants dotted around the ancient harbour, followed by a short walk exploring harbour and village and hearing of its fascinating history.
- Following a scenic route through the northern country parishes and down to the wild west and south coasts, stopping at several of places of interest such as Rozel Bay, Jardin d’Olivet, the Plemont Headland and the commanding St Ouen’s Bay. Great photographic opportunities abound, with dramatic landscapes accentuated by an array of stunning colours.
- After a refreshing afternoon tea, return to Jersey Airport
* This itinerary may be subject to change due to traffic conditions or weather
To find out more, or to book this tour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be delighted to help you.